Monday, February 4, 2013

OPI Shatter the Scales

Everyone knows I love shatters and crackles of all brands and colors so of course I had to buy another.  And of all things to consider, it's GREEN!
This is OPI Shatter the Scales from the Spiderman Collection.  It is a dark, hunter green shatter with lots of shimmer.  I wanted to put it over something awesome so I used Urban Outfitter Silver Holo, but when I added the top coat, it went pretty blah.  I should know better by now than to add a top coat to my holos.  It just takes them so long to "recover" and regain that holo-y goodness.
There isn't really much to say about this polish except that it's awesome!  When I buy some shatters/crackles, they don't always crack nicely, but one thing I've noticed about all the ones I own...OPI has the best ones IMO.  They always crack quickly and have such a great pattern.  I've seen some others that don't have as wide of gaps when they spread.  It just makes it difficult to see the polish underneath and well, isn't that the point?
I know most bloggers are on either side of the fence with these.  How do you feel about shatters/crackles?  What are your favorite brands and color combos?  Leave all your comments in the box below!  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...