Friday, February 22, 2013

Pinterest Week Day 6

Oh my!  I feel like I'm running a bit late on this post just like yesterday.  I've just been putting it off.  Not the mani.  That's been done.  It's the editing of photos that always takes so long and I just don't want to do it sometimes.  I'm super tired right now and my eyes are crossing.  lol  Let's get this going!!

Day 6: Nails and Noms
MY PIN HERE
ORIGINAL POST HERE
Today was a super crazy and busy day at work so when I got home, the last thing I wanted to do was nails. I mean, I'm just being honest here.  Just because of that I had to do something quick and simple.  A splatter mani!  Messy but very easy.
I've been wanting to recreate Rie's metallic splatter mani for awhile.  I almost forgot about it.  Almost.  I love the fact that she not only chose to do metallics, but that she chose to do it matte.  I'm a sucker for matte.
WHAT I USED:
Nails Inc noho - black (I can't stop using it!)
Ulta High Roller - gold
Zoya Trixie - silver
Essie Buy Me a Cameo - rose gold
Hard Candy Mattely In Love - top coat
This is Rie's gorgeous mani that she originally used for the 31 Day Challenge.  She used copper instead of a rose gold color which I love better (the copper I mean).  I was just in such a hurry and I couldn't find one that I liked at the beauty supply so I settled for rose gold.  Eh.  Whatevs, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...