Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine's Mani

Ok so I was saving this mani for something else and I wasn't going to post a traditional Valentine's mani, but I figured why the hell not?  You all deserve it.  ♥
Like I said, this mani was supposed to be posted next week, but with the hearts and all I thought it was appropriate.  I don't really celebrate Valentine's because my anniversary is in 3 days, but since some of you do, I thought you would enjoy it.  Oh yeah and sorry it's upside down.  I wasn't thinking when I did this.
Ah yes!  There we go.  This was a very uncomfortable "hand pose" by the way.  Anyway, I got this design from Pinterest but the original post is HERE from the blog Beautylish.  I tried to put my own little spin on it, but not change it up too much.  The polishes are listed below, but as far as the hearts and chevron, I free-handed them.  I'm pretty stoked about those hearts.

WHAT I USED:
Color Club Blue-ming - turquoise
Ulta High Roller - gold

Have a super happy V-day and for those that don't celebrate, watch a good movie and eat all the junk food you want.  I already ate a whole bag of "fun size" Baby Ruth.  lol

6 comments:

  1. i love the color combo! and happy early anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute color combination and design ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. i love these colors together.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous! The color combo is awesome and your hearts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were surprisingly easy.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...