Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Water Marble Wednesday

Better late than never right?  I had to work a mid shift today so my morning was spent making this happen and editing the photos and what-not, and now my evening is spent writing up the post.  (:  Enjoy it!
I really liked my last weeks mani with the marble and stamping combo so I did it again.  I know there is a lot going on and I don't care.  I love it!  lol
As you can see, I only did the marble on my pinky, ring and thumb fingers.  With the other 2 I did a 3-color gradient with stamps.  I chose cupcakes because the colors of the whole thing reminded me of sweet treats.  Mmm!  I tried to do 2 different colors for the cupcakes but it didn't quite work out.  The black "wrapper" is too dark and the blue "icing" on the other is too light, but whatevs.  I still think it's such a fun mani that those things don't matter.
When it was all complete I wasn't really digging the shine so I used a matte top coat and then I was 100% happy with the whole mani.  By the way, I used like 5 colors for the marble.  Crazy right?  I just love how the whole "rainbow" came out though.

WHAT I USED:
Sinful Colors Unicorn (not seen) - pastel yellow base color
Color Club Wing Fling - pink
Wet 'n' Wild 9021-Orange - orange
China Glaze Lighthouse - yellow - it didn't really show up ):
Color Club Fly With Me - light green
Color Club Metamorphosis - teal green
Love & Beauty Black Glitter
Bundle Monster plate bm-14


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...