Friday, October 11, 2013

Barielle Elle's Spell

Tonight will be a quick post because it's getting late and I have to work tomorrow...wah!  Also I think the amazingness of the polish speaks for itself...you'll see.
I used two coats of Elle's Spell over a burgundy creme from Julep called Anisa.  The actual Barielle polish is a red jelly with holo flakies and it's amazing.  I feel like putting it over red was pretty but I should have put it over a dark purple...oooohhh!  I'm starry-eyed just thinking about it.  Sorry that's all I have but tomorrow will be a better day all around.  (:

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful color! Your mani is perfection, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. i did get a bit sloppy with my matte top coat but oh well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...