Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Guest Post from Ashley is PolishAddicted

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to day 1 of some amazing guest posts to come.  As of right now I'm probably still on a plane to Pittsburgh and once I land, I'll have six days of fun and relaxation which means no blogging.  ):  But it's okay because Ashley from Ashley is PolishAddicted is here to show you something super fun and totally "me".

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! I'm Ashley from Ashley is PolishAddicted and I am very happy to be filling in for Danielle today!

I wanted to do something somewhat Halloween-themed but I really wanted to use Zoya Carter because I know Danielle loves that polish a ton. So, I decided to do a black, orange and purple gradient using all Zoya PixieDusts - Dahlia, Dhara and Carter.
I love doing gradients with textured polishes because it is so easy! I reversed the gradient on my accent nails to give it a little bit more visual interest. 
I hope you enjoyed this post! I hope to see you again soon!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! And thank you, Danielle, for having me!  ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh she hit the nail on the head with that one.  I LOVE textured polish, especially Carter.  I need to wear that again.  Thanks Ashley for creating such a fun mani for my readers and starting us off right!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...