Sunday, October 13, 2013

Glow in the Dark Glitter Mani

I didn't really know what else to call this.  It's green, holo, GITD, glitter...idk.  There is a lot going on.  Let's look at it.
I am kinda sad at how it came out and the fact that I didn't take a photo before I applied the GITD top coat.  I used two coats of UO Green Holo and then two coats of Cover Band Stick 'n' Stones which is the black and white glitter.  I didn't have to place any of the larger glitter btw.  They worked out all on their own.  Then I applied the OPI Zom-body to Love and since it's got some green pigment, it basically put a frosty green layer over the whole mani which takes away from the holo effect.  I wanted you all to see it like that but I wasn't thinking.
This is my best attempt at a glow photo.  I had to use my camera tripod in the dark and hold my breath so it was clear but I guess that didn't work.  At least you can see the glow.
I think this was such a fun mani that anyone can definitely wear for the Halloween season but it's also not too literal.  I mean if you wore it any other time, no one would think twice.  What do you think?  Would you wear this mani any time besides Halloween?  Let me know in the comments below.  (:

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely wear this mani even when it wasn't Halloween! I love the black-and-white stuff going on over the holo polish! And the fact that it's glow-in-the-dark makes it even better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the glitter and the glow are my fave parts too. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...