Friday, October 18, 2013

Guest Post from The Ides of Polish

Hey Everyone!  Today's guest blogger is Kim from The Ides of Polish and she's got an awesome polish to show you.  It's a brand I've never used before and after this I may have to get some.  Let's see!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm Kim from The Ides of Polish. I'm excited to guest post for Danielle because this is my first Halloween mani for 2013 and I love it!! This is two light coats of Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch over Illamasqua Smash. I got this last year and never used it because I received it about a week before Halloween and then had other manicures in mind and I used two of the other ones I got from this Halloween collection. I'm not sure why I waited because it's AMAZING! I have to say, I absolutely love all the Sonoma polishes I have and I'm a little sad that she doesn't seem to be releasing new polishes/collections at the rate she was last year. Onto the polish!
Oooooo pumpkiny! This was pretty easy to apply although I did have to fish out some of the orange glitter to make it look more uniform with the number of pieces of glitter on each nail because I'm crazy. I really, really love this. I don't think it's over the top Halloween and can probably be used all year long. I can't wait to use the other polishes from this collection again!

Sonama Nail Art polishes can be purchased here and please like the Facebook page for updates and info on restocks and the new Halloween collection. 

I really hope Danielle is having a great time on vacation!!!  ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much Kim for showing us this amazing polish.  I'm so happy my blog could be home to your first Halloween mani this year.  I'm honored.  lol I hope you all enjoyed seeing it as much as me.  Have a good night!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...