Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Water Marble Wednesday

And here we are again with another edition of Water Marble Wednesday.  I didn't post one last week because it was the first day free from the 31DC and I needed a few days to post what I wanted to.  Not that I don't like Water Marble Wednesday but I hope you get what I'm saying.  I guess I could call it a break from "required" posts.  Anyway...
Today's water marble is an emerald green and pink diagonal design with some holo pigment in there.  I did the whole marble over a fuchsia creme polish but that one didn't want to work in the water so I used Zoya Micky for my pink color.  The emerald green is Sally Hansen Emerald Express and then I used Above the Curve Everyday is a Holo-day for something extra special.

So that's it for the mani.  I also wanted to let you all know that next Wednesday starts a string of really great guest posts from other bloggers.  I am going on vacation and won't be able to post and promote my own manis so be on the lookout for those.  Then when I come back on the 24th (my birthday...woot!) I will start my 7 Days of Halloween series.  I can't wait for you all to see what we have in store for you.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...