Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Absolute Mia

Last year my uncle went on vacation to Germany and the only thing I could think was, "I wonder if he would be able to buy some nail polish for me?"  lol And of course he did.  This is one of my all-time favorite polishes.  Everything about it is flawless.
There are stores in Germany called Douglas and I believe this is their brand.  It's called Mia.  Mia is an almost black, deep burgundy creme.  Actually it's more of a crelly which is one of my favorite formulas.  It dries with a high gloss which is wonderful.  I don't even need a top coat but of course I used one anyway.
I tried my hardest to show the red and not so much black so I had to brighten the photo a bit for you.  However it didn't alter the true color at all.  It's actually a bit less black than the photos show.  I know this is such a fall color, but I have to say I'm really ready for fall.  I hate hot weather so I NEED fall to come.  lol
I really love this polish so much that I think I need a polish contact in Germany.  *cough cough*  lol Have a wonderful night and don't forget to leave your questions and comments below.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...