Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Water Marble Wednesday - Purple

For this week's water marble I wanted to do something a little different than I normally do.  So instead of multiple colors, I chose just one color in 5 different shades.  I wanted to stay monochromatic but still bright and fun.
I really love how this turned out.  The colors I chose worked perfectly together in the water and I think they look so good together.  I started with one thin coat of Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth just to help the colors pop.   The only issue I had was a few bubbles on a couple of my nails which I'm sure you can see when you enlarge the photos.  Other than that, like I said, it was very easy.  It was like all conditions were perfect today which is normally not the case for me.  lol
WHAT I USED:
Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth
Color Club Lavendarling
Zoya Zara
China Glaze SeƱorita Bonita
Essie Sexy Divide

I listed the polishes in order from lightest to darkest which is how I used them in the mani.  I really enjoy this mani and just don't want to take it off, but tomorrow is another day and another blog post so we'll see what happens.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...