Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pink and Black Attack

I didn't really know what else to call it and no, it has nothing to do with Bret Hart.  If you don't know what that means, no stress.  Google it.  lol  So pink and black are not really colors that I particularly like together, mainly because I don't like pink.  However, I wanted to do something fun with Orly Oh Cabana Boy.
So there it is.  This was a really fun mani for me eventhough it's definitely different.  I used striping tape over my bare nail (with base coat actually) in a diamond pattern and then painted two quick and thick coats of Orly Oh Cabana Boy over that.  Where the lines cross I just put black dots and couple of black "pearls" on each nail just for fun.  On my pinky and pointer fingers I painted one coat of Zoya Avery and while it was still wet I dipped my nails in some black beads from Finger Paints.  I think it's called Sweet Tooth.  They were available at Sally's a while ago but I haven't seen them recently.

So yeah!  That's my quick, fun mani that I got to wear for about 2 hours before all the beads fell off.  lol  That's just what happens I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...