Monday, July 8, 2013

Zoya Sandy Stripes

I had a little trouble with this mani (because I'm too impatient) but I still thought it was too cute to keep to myself.
I started with one, even coat of Zoya Zuza.  Can you all kinda see the fill line?  I'm gonna need a new bottle soon.  I just love this gorgeous shimmery turquoise color.  I knew I wanted to wear it, but I had to spice it up just a little.
So I applied my striping tape in a diagonal pattern and added two coats of Zoya Godiva for some texture.  I didn't wait for Zuza to dry completely so when I removed the tape, some came off but not too much.  And like I said, it's still too cute to keep to myself.

Have a great night!  (:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! I must try this out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! try it and post a photo to my facebook page. (:

      Delete
  2. LOVE this mani! Teal is my favorite color and I also love Zuza! I don't have Godiva...but I think after seeing this mani, I'm going to have to change that because I MUST try this look!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much!! it would look great with any textured polish that's a light color. maybe a white or gold even. post your photo to my facebook page if you do it. i'd love to see your recreation.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...