Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sinful Colors Truth or Dare

I hate that I continue to put up blog posts so late in the evening but at least they are up right?  I worked on my nails all day long and completely forgot that I had a blog to keep up.  (:
No this is not anything I swatched today but I can't get it out of my brain ever since I took it off.  Sinful Color Truth or Dare from the Kiss and Tell collection is sooooo gorgeous!  It's a deep berry/wine creme polish and believe it or not, this is one coat.
I could have done two coats to even out some of my brushstrokes but I really, really wanted you all to see that it can totally be a one coater for everyday wear.  I think the color is also flattering on any skin tone.  It just really makes me think of Fall and Winter, and I really wish it was Fall and Winter already.  We have such a long Summer ahead of us here in Texas and it will be hot until December.  lol  Come on cold weather!!
If you don't have this color or anything like it, please go out and find it.  It really is amazing.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...