Monday, July 29, 2013

Color Club Over the Moon

I hope you all had a great weekend as I did.  That's why I didn't post anything.  I just really needed some "me time" and "boyfriend time".  We went to a concert, went out to eat, watched movies...just fun with my boo. ♥ 
I thought a beautiful holo would be a great comeback from the weekend.  This is Color Club Over the Moon which is exactly what I am for all of their holos.  I really love strong linear holos so much more than scattered holos.
I used two coats for these photos.  The formula is amazing and super easy to apply the second coat with no dragging or bald spots.  I took all photos inside under my nail station lamp because it was overcast that day.  Luckily there is no absence of the holo effect at all.  The holo effect is also much stronger in person, but I think you get the idea.
There is just one thing I want this polish to be...darker!  If it was a little bit more of a cobalt blue, I would die even more over it.  I've worn this so many times because of it's beauty so if it actually was darker, I think I would need a backup bottle for sure.
If this is one you don't own yet, you should now seek it out.  Also if anyone wants to give up their bottle of Color Club Eternal Beauty (the purple holo), I would be ever so happy to take it off your hands.  No pun intended.  (: 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...