Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Nails Inc. Noho

Alright!  Since the hype on textures is still high but no one has swatched this in a little while, I thought I would be safe to bring it out.  In all actuality this photo has been sitting on my desktop just screaming to be used for a post.  lol
This is Noho, the black leather effect polish from Nails Inc.  OMG I love it!  I love that it really is different from the sands and pixiedusts, but it's still on trend because it's textured.  The texture on this one is a lot softer to the touch and doesn't dry completely matte.  It's like a semi-matte because it still has a little sheen to it.
The coverage is a little patchy on the first coat but it builds nicely and is opaque in 2 coats but I used and extra one just for the hell of it.  There is not top coat needed either.

This came in the Bling It On Rebel kit which also included some rhinestones, studs, and skull embellishments.  I chose to save these for a really badass mani in the future.  They are just so cute and I really don't want to lose one.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...