Saturday, September 14, 2013

31DC2013 - Flowers

Happy Saturday afternoon!!

I am super excited for today's mani because I didn't think I could pull out a great flower mani, BUT I DID!  I am so in love with how cute and whimsical this looks.
I'll be honest.  I'm terrible at free-handing, well, anything.  lol I wanted to make some realistic looking roses but I don't know how to do that.  So instead I put some little abstract flowers over a polka dot background.  I used Zoya Avery with black polka dots for the background.
After that dried I added random splotches of color using Zoya Malia for the purple, Zoya Micky for the pink and Color Club Blue-ming for the mint color.  Then I used a black striper polish to sort of outline the splotches to make them look more like flower petal folds.
I think this looks like a really fun wallpaper or comforter I would like to have.  I think it's one of my favorite manis from the challenge.  Tell me what you all think in the comments below.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...