Wednesday, September 11, 2013

31DC2013 - Polka Dots

Hey everyone!  I MADE IT!  If you follow me on Facebook, you'll know why that's so exciting.  Basically I had an overloaded day and I didn't think I would be able to get this post up.  With that said, this will be extremely short wording.  You can just look at the photos and make your own judgement.  (:
My base color is two coats of Orly Oh Cabana Boy.  The purple dots are done with Color Club Lavendarling and then I added a few random glitter dots with Ulta Starstruck.  Yes I used it yesterday but I couldn't get enough.  I also feel like I wanna use it again somewhere in this challenge.  
And that's about it.  I'm so sorry I have to post and run but I have a TV date with my boyfriend to watch Breaking Bad and I have to be up early for work so sleep is a must.  Have a wonderful night and come back tomorrow for my ultra cool striped nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...