Sunday, September 8, 2013

31DC2013 - Metallic

Hey My Lovelies!

I am so tired today because I stayed up way too late last night so this will be a short post, however I was able to come up with a great metallic mani...at least I think I did.

So don't ask me why I decided to do metallic on metallic because I know it's difficult to see but the next photo is much better.
 There we go.  I used 3 coats of Zoya Loredana which is a silvery grey matte metallic polish.  Then I used Ulta High Roller for the gold art.  Can you tell what it is?  It's a key on my ring finger and a heart with a keyhole on my middle.  I thought it was cute.
I'm so sorry that I'm rushing through this but I really need a nap or a coffee...or both.  lol (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...