Saturday, September 28, 2013

31DC2013 - Inspired by a Flag

I know most everyone is going to do a flag from a country, probably their country, but I already did US flag for my 4th of July mani.  So since I'm from Texas, I thought that would be fun...and easy.  Yes I got lazy again.  lol
So this is just about an accurate version of the Texas state flag.  I mean our star is a solid one but I didn't have a solid star stamp.  I used a white creme for the base of all my nails except my pinky and then added Essie Forever Yummy to the bottom half.
For the blue I used two coats of Jesse's Girl Julie G Girl's Night Out and Bundle Monster stamp bm-05 and white creme for the star.
Since my mani isn't perfect you can see the actual flag below.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...