Thursday, September 26, 2013

31DC2013 - Inspired by a Pattern

Today's mani for the challenge is inspired by a pattern and since I love plaid, I chose that.  Plaid is basically my favorite color so...yeah.
I started with one coat of China Glaze When Stars Collide which is this amazingly gorgeous berry colored holo that I found on clearance at Sally's.  Woot!  When that dried I used Essie Forever Yummy to make wide red lines, one vertical and one horizontal.
Then I did two black lines in the same pattern and over the red I used Zoya Malia and Hello Kitty Silver Star.  That was it and it was very easy actually.  I was surprised because I'm terrible at making straight lines.
I really love this mani.  I've done plaid manis before they never came out like this.  Enjoy and have a good night.  I'm off to work.  /:

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    xo Maddy | spilledpolish.
    PS. I am holding a nail polish giveaway - click here if you want to enter :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...